A lovely example of a well maintained Quicksilver 640 pilothouse, first built late 2005 and not launched until spring 2006, powered by a Mariner 90 hp four stroke outboard engine. The boat has recently had a full machine polish and wax, fresh coat of Anti foul, full engine service, re varnished woodwork, the boat is very well equipped with the following…….
- Nearly new Furuno Radar ( model 1815 ) ( 2020)
- Simrad Chart plotter
- AIS ( Transponder XA-200)
- Raymarine Dragon Fly pro 7 Chartplotter/ fish finder ( new 2018)
- Simrad RS12 VHF Radio
- Pioneer ( Blue tooth radio) with twin wheelhouse speakers
- Baystar Hydraulic steering new 2019
- Bait tank
- Wheelhouse Boat Mirror
- R&H single axle roller trailer ( no brakes )
- New decals ( not showing in Photos but being done this week)
- Plus all the normal extras like … Fenders/ ropes/ Navigation lights/ Anchor/ chain and warp/ deck lights/ bathing ladder/ Boat Hook , Engine cover / Rod holders etc etc.
This boat is in great condition for its age ,stacked with Navigation AIDS and is absolutely ready to go, be quick at this price expecting a quick sale
Quicksilver 640 Pilothouse All about Quicksilver 640 Pilothouse version
The Quicksilver 640 Pilothouse, a fun pilothouse boat! Although primarily designed for fishing enthusiasts, the Quicksilver 640 Pilothouse is versatile and its wheelhouse can also accommodate a small family for a picnic while moored somewhere picturesque. With its removable table, its 2 benches for napping on and its small galley, the boat is pleasantly equipped.
This is a well designed and well-made little pilothouse boat. A boat that is on the verge of transportability. The size is pretty transportable but the weight will require something to tow it! As this is a boat designed for fishing enthusiasts, the cockpit is versatile and can be fully opened when fishing. Of course, the wheelhouse makes it more comfortable for fishing standing up than for casting. Nevertheless, the high bulwarks make it very safe.
The rear seat can be removed to allow access to the swim ladder. The gangways are relatively narrow, but the numerous, well-located handrails ensure that is safe and easy to get around. The wheelhouse is a good size and even tall people can stand upright in it without discomfort. A sunroof provides ventilation. In addition to the helm station, there is a stove, a small sink and 2 convertible benches. On the water, the Quicksilver 640 Pilothouse behaves very well.