This advert is not active and is displayed for archive purposes only.
|Name:||MFV "Phoenix" FR941|
|Used For:||Demersal Trawl/Pair Trawl|
Build Year: 1988
Used For: Demersal Trawl/Pair Trawl
• Caterpillar 3508B-TA (547 kW) - installed 2002 and overhauled in 2015
• New Heimdal main engine gear box - fitted June 2021
• Volvo Penta D4 Auxiliary - drives the electrics
• Volvo TMD121C Hydraulic - drives the Stamford generator and Desmi pump
• Large pair of Trawl Split Winches by ACE Winches
• Split Trawl Winches- Rapp Hydema
• Gilson Winch 5T
• Landing Winch
• Triple Knuckle Boom Crane and Rapp 24RA Power Block Head
• 2x Rapp Hydema Net Drums
Usual Wheelhouse package – mostly owned
• Built at James N. Miller, St Monans
• UKFVC renewed January 2022 and valid until October 2025
• 237 GT
• Vessel maintained to a high standard.
DO NOT SEND MONEY TO SELLERS YOU CANNOT VERIFY AS GENUINE.
If possible, travel to view the boat or equipment yourself and only buy once you are happy with it.
Commercial Fishing Boats - Over 15m
£75,000 ono Falmouth, Cornw...
Radiance INS 24...
Offers Buckie / Scrabs...
GOLDEN EMBLEM B...
SILVER FERN CY1...
POA Kallin Harbour,...