1999 LOCHIN 333 HARBOUR PILOT WITH FLY- DECK FOR SALE IN NEWHAVEN
Survey / Diving
ELECTRICAL: 24v alternator charging
FUEL: 200 gals (900 litres) in two stainless steel tanks
WATER: 15 gals (67 litres) in one tank
PERFORMANCE: Max. 10/12 knots Cruise: 10 knots.
- 'Torqmaster' hydraulic Capstan (side mounted) with deck chain feed
- Self-stowing Danforth Anchor, with chain and warp
- Kedge Anchor
- Substantial Deck Fittings
- Stainless Steel Pulpit, Rails and Gantry Mast, etc..
- Stainless Steel ladder (Transom Mounted)
- Treadmaster non-slip side deck areas
Various mooring warps and fenders, ropes and loose gear........
- Raymarine RL70CRC 7" Radar/Plotter
- Fly Deck Repeater(Navipod) + 24" Radome
- C-Map NT
- JRP JFV 131 12" Dual Frequency Fishfinder
- Raymarine GPS
- Raymarine ST6000 Autopilot + repeater
- Raymarine ST60 Tri Data
- Navman 7100 VHF/DSC Radio Telephone
Shipmate VHF with Fly-Deck dual station
- Sunnto Magnetic Compass
- Fly-Deck - Sony FM Radio/CD Player
Note: Optional AIS transponder may be available. All equipment will be subject to test
The Lochin 333 followed the inspirational 33 footer on which the Brede Class lifeboat was built. The sea going characteristics of this hull are much appreciated in the commercial world where they are used for multifarious applications. 'Otarie' has been operated as a survey craft using sophisticated hydrographic equipment. She has now' has been re-engined with rebuilt Perkins 120hp naturally aspirated engines completed in 2021. Previously Coded to MCA (Cat.2) now lapsed she could return to commercial work with appropriate safety gear and completion of the Coding process. This will be a economical boat to run!