|Make/Model:||Challenger Micro 18ft|
|Location:||Arisaig, PH39 4NU, West Coast of Scotland|
Used For: Recreation
4hp Tohatsu Outboard
Trailer and Boat
The trailer has literally travelled only 2 miles since new and is in extremely good condition. To buy new today would cost £3568! The day boat was bought as a 'project' but numerous other unplanned demands on my time have prevented me from giving it the attention it deserves. Boat is structurally sound. Upper surfaces will require some minor fibreglass repair. Keel and hull have been sanded in readiness for painting. I carried out a small fibreglass repair on the rear hull section and used a grey primer to let me see that the contours were true. This area will require a light sanding prior to gelcoat/paint application. Boat could be on the water this season and any planned work phased over time. Will make a lovely day sailer in time; just needs a little tlc.
- Single axle, braked
- Load capacity 650kgs
- Length capacity 4.6m
- Hot-dip galvanised throughout for added corrosion protection
- Torsion beam axles and waterproof bearings, giving a virtually maintenance-free long life
- Sealed bearings, snubber and light bar
- Cushioned side steps
- Ratchet handle
- LED waterproof side and forward markers
- Four telescopic, adjustable, quick release hull supports
- Padded chocks and stem snubber
- Axle hub flushing kit
- 18' fibreglass boat
- Fixed fin keel
- Main (slightly damaged), jib and spinnakers
- Spinnaker pole
- Custom made balau wood tiller for single handed sailing
- Tohatsu 4 hp outboard (will require servicing)
- ICOM VHF Marine Transceiver
- 2 winches
- Portable toilet
- Cruising harness
For anyone intrested in the trailer alone, please contact me to discuss this option.
For additional info on the Challenger Micro please vist the following link:
DO NOT SEND MONEY TO SELLERS YOU CANNOT VERIFY AS GENUINE.
If possible, travel to view the boat or equipment yourself and only buy once you are happy with it.