Restoration Project Boats
- Nobles Fraserburgh £5,000 Ullapool
- Cheverton 18ft £1,500 ono Fairbourne
- Fifie 1897 (James Weir) £5,000 ono Suffolk
- Cygnus GM21 POA St Peter Port, Guernsey
- Norwegian MALO £15,000 ono Peterhead
- Halmatic Nelson. £32,750 ono Riverside Boatyard Teignmouth Devon. Tq14 9ph.(storage Ashore)
- Classic Boat, Newly Rebuilt Perkins Engine & As New Trailer. £5,750 ono Stansted, Essex
- 27' GRP ex lifeboat £3,000 Bangor, N Wales
- Hardy Fisher 20 £3,500 ono Axmouth
- Former MFV Offers Penzance
- Converted lifeboat/rowing boat Offers Shetland
- Taskforce 26 £8,250 ono Guernsey
- IP 23 £3,000 ono Bridport, Dorset
- Mckay's Abroath £1,000 Whitehaven, Cumbria
- Licensed £17,500 Buckie
- Bronte 40s Alpha Marine £15,000 ono Milford Haven Wales Marina Boat Yard
- Parker £14,400 ono Boston
- McDuff Wooded Trawler POA Troon Harbour
- Aquabell 33 £8,000 Shetland Islands
- Offshore 27 Offers Fairlie
- pilot boat Offers Whitehaven
- CHARTER BOAT £995 ono Bournemouth, Dorset.
- MK 5 Semi displacement Stonehaven Aberdeenshire
- Romany 31 pilot Rochford Essex
Here you can find restoration project boats for sale, old boats that may need repairs and abandoned or unfinished projects which means you can find some really cheap deals. We also have some wooden boat projects, unfinished yacht projects, scrap boats, boat shells and barge projects.
To sell a restoration or project boat read this sell my boat page to find out about our 1 million annual visitors and why you can be sure your boat will sell on FAFB.
Or if you have an old boat and no time to fix it we can help you to sell it. Click here for bill of sale.